Monday, April 24, 2006

primera

this is my first post. why? i haven't the faintest idea. to write something other than advertising copy, maybe. because it's spring. because i'm planting wildflowers. because i bought a truck. because i need to look busy at work. because i want a place to post pics, art. etc. because idle hands are the devil's playground. because what goes is writing if i just save it to my hard drive and no one ever reads it. my daughter zoe says she's going to start a blog. and boots has one. and i like boots' blog.

why "bad guitar"? because it's stupid. because my guitar's been bad. because i'm a bad guitarist. because all guitars are bad. which reminds me. i need to get in touch with my friend dan who went to the dallas vintage guitar show last weekend...to a drafty arena filled with old, bad guitars.

so here goes my blog.

No comments: